Pages

About this blog.

I am posting fashion, beauty tips, some pictures, and debates about controversial topics and things that come up in my own life. Please comment and follow, it's very much appreciated!

8/15/10

My favorite item: American Eagle Worn Midnight Jeans

These dark skinnies are AMAZING. They have a 4.5 star rating and are American Eagle's bestseller. My sister and I both have a pair, and we both love them! Although she is a 2 and I'm a 00, the jeans work on anyone, not just thin girls, say customers.
These jeans fit super well, and the color is a beautiful dark blue. It instantly slims and improves your self confidence! As for comfort, they could almost be jeggings, which is saying a lot. (For those of you out there who don't know this, jeggings are constantly criticized, but they feel GREAT.)
I hope you all go out and buy these jeans right now, and take advantage of American Eagle's denim sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment