Pages

About this blog.

I am posting fashion, beauty tips, some pictures, and debates about controversial topics and things that come up in my own life. Please comment and follow, it's very much appreciated!

8/13/10

My Fashion Photo Shoot

For starters on this blog, I'm posting some real pictures of me in a little photo shoot I did. I'm posting my favorite few pictures. The style is kind of 1950's housewife gone glam. I chose this look because of the latest fall fashion trends- clothing inspired by the 50's and 60's, which appeared in fashion shows such as Louis Vuitton.
I know that with all these pictures, this post will look strange. But tell me what you think of these!
And what's your opinion on the latest trends?

-Military
-Leather
-Metallic
-Blue
-Neutral Tones
-Natural Makeup
-Strong Shoulders
-Black
I also did a mini fashion shoot on the military style, but I'm more proud of the one I posted.
Please tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment